Travel with Me in 2017 - Portugal and the Douro River Cruise
Porto, Portugal, to Salamanca, Spain, and Return
including 2 nights in Lisbon & 7 nights aboard the MS Douro Queen
11 days - Departing September 24
Sightseeing Highlights: Lisbon, Porto, Fatima, Coimbra, , Regua, Pinhao, Castelo Rodrigo, Salamanca, Lamego, Entre-os-Rios
$3899 to $4199 per person twin (Land & cruise only. Airfare to & from Lisbon additional.)
Single Supplement $2529-$2729
- 23 meals (8 dinners with complimentary local wines, 6 lunches, 9 breakfasts)
- International cruise director & English-speaking guides
- Sightseeing in UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- Douro River experience aboard the exclusively chartered river vessel MS Douro Queen on a seven-night cruise. All staterooms have river view with private bath and shower, hair dryer, radio, TV, safe, individually controlled heat and air conditioning. Wi-fi available in public areas.
- All guided shore excursions
- Dinner at a 13th century monastery
- Three wine tastings at local venues & dinner at a working vineyard estate
- Lunch of local specialties and Flamenco show while ashore in Spain
- Culinary demonstration aboard by ship's chef
- Portuguese folklore and Fado show aboard
- Dinner of barbecued Portuguese specialties aboard
Day 1 - Travel to Lisbon
Day 2 & 3 - Hotel Sana Lisboa, Lisbon
Day 4 - 10 - Aboard the MS Douro Queen
Day 11 - Return to USA
Click to get the details of the activities and accommodations and sign up to join me!
Trip insurance is available for additional cost and is strongly recommended.